VGlove Nitrile Examination Gloves – Powder-free 100 Pcs
VGlove Nitrile Examination Gloves Nitrile Gloves provide protection from unwanted and dangerous substances. Puncture resistance. Textured design for better wet and dry grip. Non-sterile. Powder-free. Beaded cuff.
- Beaded cuff for easy donning and prevent roll down
- Superior strength with better puncture resistance
- Textured design enhances wet and dry grip
- Thinner gauge improves tactile sensitivity
- Custom design enhances comfort and fit
- Provide an alternative solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex
Physical properties VGlove Nitrile Examination Gloves :
- Tensile Strength Mpa (minimum): 18 Mpa, before aging
- Ultimate Elongation % (minimum): 600%, before aging
- Conforms to ASTM D6319
- Manufactured under ISO9001: 2008, ISO 13485:2003. ISO 22000:2005 Quality Management System.
- Manufactured from 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene)
In any healthcare setting you’ll find multiple reasons to use gloves. But one glove may not serve well for all applications. To optimize performance with cost efficiency and access the appropriate level of infection protection, you’ll need to match the kind of glove to your intended activity.
General purpose gloves are disposable gloves that are great as hygiene aids for activities like food handling and housekeeping.
Medical or exam gloves, on the other hand, need to be worn when directly in contact with a patient outside the OR, or other surgical sites.