Gloveon Nitrile Examination Gloves – Powder-free 300 Pcs
Gloveon Nitrile Eureka Nitrile Exam Gloves provides an experience like no other. Combining the quality and strength one expects of nitrile gloves, with absolute dexterity and comfort. Textured fingertips Powder Free Latex-Free Chemo drugs and lab chemical tested Ambidextrous Standard cuff Dark blue color
Eureka® Nitrile are anatomically designed to reduce muscle fatigue while providing outstanding barrier protection, fit and comfort. Eureka® is an easy donning glove with durability and tear resistance. If your looking for a quality glove with superior dexterity and strength, look no further than Eureka®.
- Beaded cuff for easy donning and prevent roll down
- Textured Finger Tips For Positive Gripping
- Superior strength with better puncture resistance
- Textured design enhances wet and dry grip
- Thinner gauge improves tactile sensitivity
- Custom design enhances comfort and fit
- Provide an alternative solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex
- Conforms to ASTM D6319
- Manufactured under ISO9001: 2008, ISO 13485. EN ISO 13485 Quality Management System.
In any healthcare setting you’ll find multiple reasons to use gloves. But one glove may not serve well for all applications. To optimize performance with cost efficiency and access the appropriate level of infection protection, you’ll need to match the kind of glove to your intended activity.
General purpose gloves are disposable gloves that are great as hygiene aids for activities like food handling and housekeeping.
Medical or exam gloves, on the other hand, need to be worn when directly in contact with a patient outside the OR, or other surgical sites.
Nitrile is a synthetic latex alternative that’s significantly more durable and chemical resistant. They’re also exceptionally puncture resistant. Less elastic than latex, they tend to shred easily when torn.
A textured surface can improve grip in wet and dry conditions. Before you purchase, however, you’d need to confirm whether you’d do best with fully textured gloves, or ones that are only textured on the fingertips.
Contact us if you need more information about this product.