Accu-Chek Active Test Strips
Accu-Chek Active Test Blood Glucose Strips are user friendly and cost effective for home use. It is must have in your home healthcare kit. It has a long lifespan and offers accurate readings of glucose levels in their blood.
Benefits of use:
- Helps in keeping a check on the blood glucose
- Easy to read and comprehend the results
- Accurate results and quick response time
- Utilized for arterial, capillary, venous and neonatal blood glucose levels
- Easy to operate by oneself
When to use:
- Patients with history of Diabetes
- Old age People who need to monitor their blood glucose regularly
- 50/100 strips included
- Compatible with Accuchek Active blood monitor Glucometer
Accu Chek Lancets
Lancet comes in a pack of 25/50 and is ideal for self assessment of sugar levels. It’s the device that punctures the finger (or alternative site for most new meters) to extract blood for testing.
- It is ideal for simple and quick determination of glucose in fresh capillary whole blood.
- These lancets are designed for one time use only.
- Unique clixmotion technology prevents tearing of the skin tissue
- Needle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Special and precise needle cut results in a low level of pain
- Sterile and disposable lancets.
How to Use a Test Strip
To check your blood sugar, you:
- Put a test strip into your blood glucose meter.
- Prick your fingertip with the meter’s tiny needle (called a lancet).
- Squeeze out a drop of blood and touch it with the edge of the test strip.
Within seconds, the glucose meter will give you a blood sugar reading.
You can only use a test strip once. That means you’ll have to take out a new one every time you check your blood sugar. Your doctor will tell you how often to check. It may be as much as 10 times a day if you have type 1 diabetes. Or it may be just twice a day if you have type 2 diabetes.
Contact us if you need more information about this product.